- TSA Management Directive No. 1100.61-1 Dismissals and Closures
- TSA Management Directive No. 1100.61-6 Emergency Evacuation Administrative Procedures
Please note: All information on this page applies to those affected by Hurricane Maria only.
TSA Management Directives
The GCP allows for a gift card to be provided through the sponsoring office or anonymously. The gift card provided to the receiving TSA employee does not have a designated limit. Additional information relating to participation in the AAFP and the GCP is attached.
Questions about this program should be sent via email to AdoptAFamily@tsa.dhs.gov.
Questions about any ethics or legal considerations should be directed to HQ OCC or Supporting Field Counsel.
- Information on the TSA Gift Card Program (GCP)
FAMS Gift Card Program
OLE/FAMS is collecting gift cards for those personnel affected by Hurricane Maria. For more information, please contact Mary E. M. Dickey, Program Coordinator
OSO Gift Card Donations
For information on gift card donations please contact:
Cathy Doe, Program Analyst
DHS/TSA Office of Security Operations
Security Operations Coordination
Business Management Office, Human Resources
Other Gift Card Initiatives
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (VLTP) Frequently Asked Questions
- MD1100.6 - VLTP Policy Changes
- Form 1128 - VLTP Leave Recipient Checklist for TSA
- VLTP Roles and Responsibilities
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave from Outside Your Agency (PDF)
Are you a TSA Employee in need of assistance from the VLTP?
Are you a TSA employee who would like to donate leave to another TSA employee?
Would you like to donate annual leave (only) to someone outside of your agency?
The ELTP permits employees to donate unused annual leave for transfer to employees of the same or other agencies (or the judicial branch) who are adversely affected by a major disaster or emergency, either directly or through adversely affected family members, and who need additional time off from work without having to use their own paid leave.
- OPM ELTP Fact Sheet
- OPM Form 1637: Application to Become a Leave Recipient under ELTP
- OPM Form 1638: Application to Donate Leave under ELTP
After completion of the employee section, leave recipient applications must be submitted to the employee’s immediate supervisor.
Both completed leave recipient application forms and leave donation forms should be sent to HCAccess, either by fax to 1-877-872-7993 or by email to email@example.com. Hurricane Maria ELTP should be included in the subject line.
- American Red Cross
- Ready.gov - Empower yourself to prepare for, respond to and mitigate emergencies, including natural and man-made disasters.
- Ready.gov - Hurricanes
- Ready.gov - Tornadoes
- Hurricane Tracking
- Tornado Tracking
- NHC Tropical Weather Discussion
- NOAA Weather Prediction Center
- FEMA Pet and Animal Emergency Planning Website
- Pet Disaster Preparedness
- Ready.gov - Pet Safety Checklist