- HCAM 1100.6 - Evacuation Order - Hurricane Irma Update #4 *Updated*
- TSA MD1100.61-6 Emergency Evacuation Administrative Procedures
- TSA Management Directive No. 1100.61-1 Dismissals and Closures
- TSA Management Directive No. 1100.61-6 Emergency Evacuation Administrative Procedures
- National / Natural Disaster Help Desk (NND)
- OHC Natural Disaster Information
- Evacuation: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Hurricane Irma Emergency Preparations
Please note: All information on this page applies to those affected by Hurricane Irma only.
TSA Management Directives
National / Natural Disaster (NND) Help Desk and Natural Disaster Information iShare
Evacuation and Emergency Preparations
- Adopt-a-Family Program Guidelines for Hurricane Irma
- Adopt-a-Family Program Authorization and Release for Hurricane Irma
Would you like your family to be sponsored?
The GCP allows for a gift card to be provided through the sponsoring office or anonymously. The gift card provided to the receiving TSA employee does not have a designated limit. Additional information relating to participation in the AAFP and the GCP is attached.
Questions about this program should be sent via email to AdoptAFamily@tsa.dhs.gov.
Questions about any ethics or legal considerations should be directed to HQ OCC or Supporting Field Counsel.
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (VLTP) Frequently Asked Questions
- MD1100.6 - VLTP Policy Changes
- Form 1128 - VLTP Leave Recipient Checklist for TSA
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave from Outside Your Agency (PDF)
Are you a TSA Employee in need of assistance from the VLTP?
Are you a TSA employee who would like to donate leave to another TSA employee?
Would you like to donate annual leave (only) to someone outside of your agency?
The ELTP permits employees to donate unused annual leave for transfer to employees of the same or other agencies (or the judicial branch) who are adversely affected by a major disaster or emergency, either directly or through adversely affected family members, and who need additional time off from work without having to use their own paid leave.