- MD1100.6 - Evacuation Order for Hurricane Harvey
- Message from the Administrator: Helping Those Affected by Hurricane Harvey
- HCAM: Water and/or Meals - Special Allowances for Subsistence Expenses
- Evacuation: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please note: All information on this page applies to those affected by Hurricane Harvey only.
- Information on the TSA Adopt-A-Family Program (AAFP)
- Authorization and Release Form
- AAFP: Sponsor Guidelines
Would you like your family to be sponsored?
Would you like to sponsor a family?
The GCP allows for a gift card to be provided through the sponsoring office or anonymously. The gift card provided to the receiving TSA employee does not have a designated limit. Additional information relating to participation in the AAFP and the GCP is attached.
Many TSA employees are among those impacted by Hurricane Harvey. They have lost their homes, belongings, and even their sense of security. If you want to help, in lieu of cash, one-time donations of gift cards can be dropped off or mailed until December 31, 2017 to:
TSA Region 4 Office
Transportation Security Administration
8615 Freeport Parkway, Ste. 200
Irving, TX 75063
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (VLTP) Frequently Asked Questions
- MD1100.6 - VLTP Policy Changes
- Form 1128 - VLTP Leave Recipient Checklist for TSA
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Become a Leave Recipient (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (PDF)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave (Within the Agency) (Microsoft Word Document)
- VLTP Form to Donate Leave from Outside Your Agency (PDF)
Are you a TSA Employee in need of assistance from the VLTP?
Are you a TSA employee who would like to donate leave to another TSA employee?
Would you like to donate annual leave (only) to someone outside of your agency?
The ELTP permits employees to donate unused annual leave for transfer to employees of the same or other agencies (or the judicial branch) who are adversely affected by a major disaster or emergency, either directly or through adversely affected family members, and who need additional time off from work without having to use their own paid leave.