Diversity and inclusion is critical to organizational success because the benefits impact recruitment through retention of TSA employees.
The TSA Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Program
- Provides training and outreach, policy development, and workforce analysis.
- Oversees the Diversity Advisory Council and the Diversity and Inclusion Change Agents Program.
- Hosts a variety of educational events, including Special Emphasis Programs, webinars, and brown bag seminars.
- Seeks to raise employee awareness of the importance of diversity and demonstrates the agency's commitment to an inclusive workplace.
- Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) iShare
- Diversity Advisory Council (DAC) iShare
- Executive Orders: Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Human Capital Bulletin
- DHS Inclusive Diversity Strategic Plan (FY 2016-2019)
- Diversity & Inclusion Training Request
- Inclusive Workplace Strategy
iShare sites (TSA Intranet Only)
Other D&I Information
TSA Creates Value Through Several Dimensions of Diversity!
Diversity of ThoughtA person’s full potential must be recognized by acknowledging and appreciating their unique perspective and different way of thinking.
Military ExperienceEmbracing people who are transitioning out of the military, their military experience and cultural background, while promoting TSA’s culture creates immediate win-win situations for all parties.
ValuesOur values influence our behaviors and attitudes, and help us to understand about other cultures and differences.
GenderA truly effective diversity policy includes all aspects of diversity, including gender identity and gender expression.